Tour Our Facility
“The building is beautiful. It provides a calming and relaxing effect. I’m so glad because this is a scary time for my family. The people we met today are very friendly and helpful. We feel very welcomed and cared for today.”
“I am so glad there is a CARE House for children to help them through everything.”
“The center was very nice and the workers treated us with dignity and respect.”
No matter who it is who enters the doors at CARE House, they know one thing… it is a special place designed for the kids and families it serves.
The new CARE House building opened on February 14, 2014. It was built thanks to the incredible support of the community which made the dream of this building a reality.
The new building designed by architectural firm LWC Incorporated and built by American Trademark Construction nearly doubles in size from the old CARE House. Some of the new features include:
- An inviting reception area where kids feel safe
- Two sound-proof, child-friendly interview and observation rooms for forensic interviews
- State-of-the art recording equipment to capture a child’s trauma experience
- Dedicated mental health treatment rooms to ensure kids start the healing process
- A multipurpose room for educational trainings and case review meetings where partner agencies to discuss every case and ensure that no child falls through the cracks
- Play areas geared for kids of all ages
If you would be interested in scheduling a tour of CARE House for you or a group please contact us at 937-641-4545.